Monday, February 3, 2014

Pretty Mad Right Now & What's On My Nails?

Hey guys,
      So i'm pretttyyy mad right now. My state is getting hit by a lot of snow, and this is the fourth time my school district has cancelled school. Now the days we need to make up are cutting into our summer break >:( CHILDREN DON'T NEED SCHOOL. Especially middle/ high schoolers. We need to wake up at five in the morning to finish homework and by the time we're done there's no time to eat breakfast because we need to catch our bus. But noooooo, the school doesn't care. They say: you need at least eight hours of sleep and you need to eat a healthy breakfast in the morning. Well hate to break it to you school, but you're the reason we don't get eight hours of sleep or breakfast in the morning. I don't know guys, i'm just really mad. On the other hand, I actually did my homework that I wasn't going to do, so i guess my grade benefits from this... >.<

What's on my nails?
     So lately I've been painting my nails black and red, i don't know why, I just love those colors together... I'm going to repaint them since they have tons of chips on them, so I'll post a pic later.

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment