Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Part One: Mixing It Up a Little... Part Two: Little Miss "I Don't Text Back"

Hey guys!! 
Sorry about not posting a new NPOTD on Christmas eve.. haha. I got a little carried away with weighing.... and measuring.... my presents under the tree ;) I just couldn't wait any longer!!! I got a new camera that I have been DYINGGGG to have, and a mirror from Pottery Barn Teen. I'm really happy! What did you guys get? Tell me in the comments below! 

Anyway, you're probably all wondering... thanks to the title.... what i'm "mixing up a little." Well, I decided that blogging about just fashion is going to be a little boring, so I decided to blog about other things to. I'll blog about my EXTREMELY AWESOME (not really) life, celebrities, gossip, new movies, TV shows, etc. Tell me what you guys think about this idea in the comments! Sooooo here it goes:

I think everybody has that one friend that they aren't so sure about. What I mean by that is, one of my friends (which we will make up their name for privacy, let's call them Mayrn, since I love that name and i'm naming my future child that name xD) i'm a little suspicious about. The only time Maryn talks to me is when we're at school. Sometimes i'll text her over the weekend, her iPhone tells me that she read it at whatever time she did, and SHE WILL NEVER TEXT ME BACK. That's one of my pet peeves. If you read my message and never text me back, you're going on the "People-I'm-annoyed-at-list". The only time she'll text me is if she needs help on homework. Like thanks, love ya too. And now that I think about it, she's never really been a good friend. She always leaves me out of things, she calls me fat and ugly on a daily basis, and it's clear that she talks crap about me behind my back. 

Jesus Christ,
I hate being a teenager.
Haha, thanks for reading guys, I'm about to go paint my nails so look for a new NPOTD later. Promise *pinky promise*

Julia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment